Once you have set the winner, you can no longer make any in terms of "test winner". What we would suggest is to create another test and place the details that you previously used in the concluded test (with the incorrect winner).
In this example, you’ve already assigned a winner for “My Cap Test”, but it was set incorrectly.
Here is what you can do to remedy that:
1. On your Dashboard, click on Create Test button.
2. Fill in the necessary details (Title of Test) and Click on Next.
3. Add the details based on your previous test or set new ones (that’s fine). And again, click on the Next step button in the lower right corner.
4. Once you are done, set the time. And click on Next.
Note: You don’t have to actually finish the test timing since you are just replicating the previous test that you did where you have chosen the incorrect winner.
5. You will see a pop-up window that asks you to either Pause or Start the test, choose, Start my test now.
6. You will be directed to your Dashboard where you’ll see the test that you created.
7. Once you see your newly created test, click on the three dots on the right-hand side of the replicated test and a pop-up window will appear. Choose Stop & Choose Winner (You can now choose the correct winner).
How can I set the winner?
How can I replicate a test?
How can I make changes to the test variables?